Critics' Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Critics' Corner

A review site like no other

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Harry Potter One Shot: Jackson and Krum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WeirdPerson

WeirdPerson

Harry Potter One Shot: Jackson and Krum Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter One Shot: Jackson and Krum   Harry Potter One Shot: Jackson and Krum Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:08 am

This is one of those weird things that randomly come to me (like pop star Roxas *shudders*) It's based in the fifth book of Harry Potter, I think. I'm not sure. A little backstory: Jackson (aka Jacks) is one of my original characters. You may know her from YGO take two from fanfiction.net I'm not sure if that still there or not. She's a tomboy, but boys always seem to take a likeing to her. Allysa is her sister. She was re-written in YGO take two. She's an artist. There isn't really too much that you won't get about them in this.

Growing-up cerimony: I made it up. She's part of a weird religion. It's kind of like Paganism (?) They dance on top of water in a weird hula-ish thing. They gain this magic power that lets them walk on the water like Jesus. I never officially wrote all of this down, so it's a little hazy. Anyway, so when the girl turns 16, she has this big cerimony. There's a series of dances. One with her bf at the time, one with her siblings, one with all the females in her family, and one with two other guys; one representing her love intrest, the other representing the man's rival. That's what they're talking about when they mention the other dances and stuff.

If you have any questions, ask. I know my random one-shots are confusing.
Disclaimer: Don't own HP characters. I own Allysa, Jacks, and their weird religion.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson and Krum

Jacks was perched sidesaddle on a long handled broom along w/ Allysa who was engrossed in her drawing. Jacks didn't seem to notice the taunts. Around, the twentieth coarse of, "Griffendors are losers." Did she take action. She said something to Allysa and both girls changed the way they were sitting. They both sat astride instead of sidesaddle. Allysa nodded after putting away her drawing stand and gripped the broom w/ 1 hand. Jacks guided the broom in the direction of the Slytherian team in the bleachers. The broom shot over to the Slytherians and stopped very abruptly in front of them. She stopped so abruptly that it made all the girls (and Malfoy) scream.

"Will you all shut it?" She yelled, her silver hair blown by the wind into their faces.
"Why should we, Jackson?" Malfoy retorted. Jacks was about to say something, when a large shadow fell over them. She turned around and saw Victor Krum, on a broomstick.
"Can I talk u on ground, Jazz?" He asked in English. Krum held out his hand and gestured for Jacks to get on the back of his broom. Jacks took his hand, and gently swapped brooms, with no mishaps. Jacks wrapped her hands tightly around Krum's waist. Krum urged the broom into a Wronskei Feint, a dive you pulled out of at the last minute.
Ron Wesley watched from his position near the Goal posts on the Quidditch Field. The whole Quidditch pitch was silent except for the mutterings of the Slytherian team. He watched as Krum pulled out of the dive at the last minute. Ron felt his ears grow red. If Krum hadn't pulled out of the dive, Ron didn't know what he would've done, but he would've done something. That was his girl on the back of Krum's broom.
Victor Krum helped Jacks off the broom. She was laughing. Krum knew that Jacks loved adrenaline rushes and the Wronskei Feint was the greatest adrenaline rush there was.
"Thanks. Wow, that was a rush. Now, I know why you like being seeker." Jacks said, doubling up with laughter. Victor had a smile on his face. That was the reaction that he wanted.
"I caught the snitch!" Harry Potter yelled, grasping the fluttering gold ball in his hand. He hadn't noticed Krum's arrival. "What's going on Ron?"
"Krum's come to say hi to Jacks." Ron said through gritted teeth. Harry noticed that Ron hadn't taken his eyes off the pair since they got to the ground. Jacks was clinging onto Krum's arm laughing so hard she was unable to support herself.
"Are you okay?" Krum asked Jacks, in Bulgarian, as she was finally calming down.
"Yea, oh that was so much fun. Please, tell me before hand the next time you're going to do that." She gasped, wiping away tears of laughter. They were conversing in Bulgarian, as no one in Hogwarts knew how to speak it. "Why'd you come?
"I wanted to see you. My school is on break."
"Why come all this why, just to see me?"
"I didn't fly the whole way. I apperated to your gram's house but you weren't there. I borrowed the broom, and apperated into Hogsmede and flew here."
"You must like me a whole lot to come all that way."
"Jazz, I more than like you." Victor said in English. He took both of her Jacks' hands in his. "I love you."
"Well, I could've seen that coming." Jacks laughed in Bulgarian. Krum let go of her hands, and put them on the sides of Jacks face. He gently pulled her into a kiss.
Ron was watching. When he saw them kiss, his anger boiled above the line.
"That tears it." He snarled. He drove his broom in the direction of the two
"Well, I definitely didn't see that coming. "Jacks whispered in English, when she and Krum broke apart from the kiss. Ron landed right next to them.
"Okay, what's going on between you two!?" Ron yelled his face bright scarlet. Krum was about to answer when, Jacks stepped in front of him.
"Ron, Krum and I are boyfriend and girlfriend." She said.
"We are dancing in ceremony this summer." Krum said. Ron looked very confused.
"You asked him to dance with you in the Growing up ceremony? I thought you were going to ask me!" Ron yelled.
"Where did you get that idea?" Jacks asked. Ron looked up to where Allysa was hovering.
"Ah, now I understand. I was going to ask you to dance, but in the double dance, not the romantic dance." Harry landed next to them, looking confused.
"What's going on?" Harry asked slowly. He looked warily from Jacks, to Ron, who was slightly less red and then to Krum.
"Hallo, Harry." Krum said cheerfully.
"Um... Hi. So what's this about your Growing-up ceremony, Jacks?"
"What has Allysa been telling you?" Jacks asked staring up at her sister flying around the Quidditch pitch.
"She said you were going to ask Ron to dance with you, and ask Malfoy to dance with you in the Double Dance."
"Me ask Malfoy to dance? He can barley sing “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star,” let alone dance! Where would she get that idea?" Jacks said laughing.
"We are still dancing in ceremony?" Krum asked.
"Yes." Jacks said. "And I love you too." She added in Bulgarian. Harry and Ron exchanged looks of confusion.
"Hey! Can we come down now?!" Fred yelled from the Quidditch pitch.
"Is it okay if the Griffendor Quidditch team fawns over you for a while?" Jacks asked Krum.
"Ya, it's okay." Krum said. Jacks waved for the Griffendors to come down. The Slytherians made to come down too, but Jacks yelled at them to stay put.
"Jacks, can I talk to you for a second?" Ron asked. Krum gave Ron a questioning look, but Ron was not looking.
"Sure." Jacks said, meeting Krum's eyes before she walked off.
"Why didn't you tell me you and Krum were going out?"
"In front of Hermione? Ron, I'm not that stupid!"
"Okay, don't bite my head off. Why didn't you tell Hermione?"
"I didn't know if she knew. Victor said he'd tell her, but I'm not sure if he did. I don't want to spring it on her, so I kept my mouth shut. You know those letters that you couldn't read?"
Yea, the chicken scratch."
"Those were written in Bulgarian. They were all from Krum."
"So, how long have you been ‘together’?"
"Since the end of term Fifth year." Ron winced. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you then, but Krum and Hermione were still like 'together,' so I kept my mouth shut."
"You know what Jacks? I think you should stop keeping your mouth shut. Every time you do it... it hurts people!" Jacks looked at Ron with tears in her eyes. She turned on her heel and ran up to Griffendor tower. Krum had fought his way through the crowd of students over to Ron.
"Did Jazz leaves already?" He asked Ron.
"Yea." Ron said halfheartedly.
"Oh." Krum replied, looking disheartened. Ron picked up his broom, and walked up to the Griffendor tower.
"Ron!" Harry caught up to him. "Where'd Jacks go?"
"She went back up to the Griffendor Tower." Ron hissed through gritted teeth.
"Are you okay?"
"NO I'm NOT okay! I thought She like ME and now she... She." Ron yelled, losing his steam halfway through. Ron turned on his heel, and made his way to the Griffendor common room. When he got up the common room, Jacks was talking to Hermione, who was finishing up some homework. Jacks leaned back on the couch, hands behind her head.
“Hey Ron. Hey Harry.” Hermione said, cheerfully as they walked over to her. “Ron, is something wrong?”
“Nothing. Just got my heart ripped out, is all.” He growled through clenched teeth. “I’m going to bed. Night.” He stalked up to his room, and threw himself into bed, not bothering to change clothes.
“What’s up with him?” Hermione asked, watching Ron go up to his room.
“That would be my fault.” Jacks sighed, resting her hands in her lap. “I got a visitor today and he wasn’t expecting to see me and my visitor; together.”
“I see.” Hermione nodded.
“Am I not getting this because I’m not a girl?” Harry asked.
“I’m afraid so Mr. Potter.” Jacks laughed.
Jackson and Krum

Jacks was perched sidesaddle on a long handled broom along w/ Allysa who was engrossed in her drawing. Jacks didn't seem to notice the taunts. Around, the twentieth coarse of, "Griffendors are losers." Did she take action. She said something to Allysa and both girls changed the way they were sitting. They both sat astride instead of sidesaddle. Allysa nodded after putting away her drawing stand and gripped the broom w/ 1 hand. Jacks guided the broom in the direction of the Slytherian team in the bleachers. The broom shot over to the Slytherians and stopped very abruptly in front of them. She stopped so abruptly that it made all the girls (and Malfoy) scream.

"Will you all shut it?" She yelled, her silver hair blown by the wind into their faces.
"Why should we, Jackson?" Malfoy retorted. Jacks was about to say something, when a large shadow fell over them. She turned around and saw Victor Krum, on a broomstick.
"Can I talk u on ground, Jazz?" He asked in English. Krum held out his hand and gestured for Jacks to get on the back of his broom. Jacks took his hand, and gently swapped brooms, with no mishaps. Jacks wrapped her hands tightly around Krum's waist. Krum urged the broom into a Wronskei Feint, a dive you pulled out of at the last minute.
Ron Wesley watched from his position near the Goal posts on the Quidditch Field. The whole Quidditch pitch was silent except for the mutterings of the Slytherian team. He watched as Krum pulled out of the dive at the last minute. Ron felt his ears grow red. If Krum hadn't pulled out of the dive, Ron didn't know what he would've done, but he would've done something. That was his girl on the back of Krum's broom.
Victor Krum helped Jacks off the broom. She was laughing. Krum knew that Jacks loved adrenaline rushes and the Wronskei Feint was the greatest adrenaline rush there was.
"Thanks. Wow, that was a rush. Now, I know why you like being seeker." Jacks said, doubling up with laughter. Victor had a smile on his face. That was the reaction that he wanted.
"I caught the snitch!" Harry Potter yelled, grasping the fluttering gold ball in his hand. He hadn't noticed Krum's arrival. "What's going on Ron?"
"Krum's come to say hi to Jacks." Ron said through gritted teeth. Harry noticed that Ron hadn't taken his eyes off the pair since they got to the ground. Jacks was clinging onto Krum's arm laughing so hard she was unable to support herself.
"Are you okay?" Krum asked Jacks, in Bulgarian, as she was finally calming down.
"Yea, oh that was so much fun. Please, tell me before hand the next time you're going to do that." She gasped, wiping away tears of laughter. They were conversing in Bulgarian, as no one in Hogwarts knew how to speak it. "Why'd you come?
"I wanted to see you. My school is on break."
"Why come all this why, just to see me?"
"I didn't fly the whole way. I apperated to your gram's house but you weren't there. I borrowed the broom, and apperated into Hogsmede and flew here."
"You must like me a whole lot to come all that way."
"Jazz, I more than like you." Victor said in English. He took both of her Jacks' hands in his. "I love you."

-TBC-
Back to top Go down
WeirdPerson

WeirdPerson

PostSubject: Continued   Harry Potter One Shot: Jackson and Krum Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:09 am

"Well, I could've seen that coming." Jacks laughed in Bulgarian. Krum let go of her hands, and put them on the sides of Jacks face. He gently pulled her into a kiss.
Ron was watching. When he saw them kiss, his anger boiled above the line.
"That tears it." He snarled. He drove his broom in the direction of the two
"Well, I definitely didn't see that coming. "Jacks whispered in English, when she and Krum broke apart from the kiss. Ron landed right next to them.
"Okay, what's going on between you two!?" Ron yelled his face bright scarlet. Krum was about to answer when, Jacks stepped in front of him.
"Ron, Krum and I are boyfriend and girlfriend." She said.
"We are dancing in ceremony this summer." Krum said. Ron looked very confused.
"You asked him to dance with you in the Growing up ceremony? I thought you were going to ask me!" Ron yelled.
"Where did you get that idea?" Jacks asked. Ron looked up to where Allysa was hovering.
"Ah, now I understand. I was going to ask you to dance, but in the double dance, not the romantic dance." Harry landed next to them, looking confused.
"What's going on?" Harry asked slowly. He looked warily from Jacks, to Ron, who was slightly less red and then to Krum.
"Hallo, Harry." Krum said cheerfully.
"Um... Hi. So what's this about your Growing-up ceremony, Jacks?"
"What has Allysa been telling you?" Jacks asked staring up at her sister flying around the Quidditch pitch.
"She said you were going to ask Ron to dance with you, and ask Malfoy to dance with you in the Double Dance."
"Me ask Malfoy to dance? He can barley sing “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star,” let alone dance! Where would she get that idea?" Jacks said laughing.
"We are still dancing in ceremony?" Krum asked.
"Yes." Jacks said. "And I love you too." She added in Bulgarian. Harry and Ron exchanged looks of confusion.
"Hey! Can we come down now?!" Fred yelled from the Quidditch pitch.
"Is it okay if the Griffendor Quidditch team fawns over you for a while?" Jacks asked Krum.
"Ya, it's okay." Krum said. Jacks waved for the Griffendors to come down. The Slytherians made to come down too, but Jacks yelled at them to stay put.
"Jacks, can I talk to you for a second?" Ron asked. Krum gave Ron a questioning look, but Ron was not looking.
"Sure." Jacks said, meeting Krum's eyes before she walked off.
"Why didn't you tell me you and Krum were going out?"
"In front of Hermione? Ron, I'm not that stupid!"
"Okay, don't bite my head off. Why didn't you tell Hermione?"
"I didn't know if she knew. Victor said he'd tell her, but I'm not sure if he did. I don't want to spring it on her, so I kept my mouth shut. You know those letters that you couldn't read?"
Yea, the chicken scratch."
"Those were written in Bulgarian. They were all from Krum."
"So, how long have you been ‘together’?"
"Since the end of term Fifth year." Ron winced. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you then, but Krum and Hermione were still like 'together,' so I kept my mouth shut."
"You know what Jacks? I think you should stop keeping your mouth shut. Every time you do it... it hurts people!" Jacks looked at Ron with tears in her eyes. She turned on her heel and ran up to Griffendor tower. Krum had fought his way through the crowd of students over to Ron.
"Did Jazz leaves already?" He asked Ron.
"Yea." Ron said halfheartedly.
"Oh." Krum replied, looking disheartened. Ron picked up his broom, and walked up to the Griffendor tower.
"Ron!" Harry caught up to him. "Where'd Jacks go?"
"She went back up to the Griffendor Tower." Ron hissed through gritted teeth.
"Are you okay?"
"NO I'm NOT okay! I thought She like ME and now she... She." Ron yelled, losing his steam halfway through. Ron turned on his heel, and made his way to the Griffendor common room. When he got up the common room, Jacks was talking to Hermione, who was finishing up some homework. Jacks leaned back on the couch, hands behind her head.
“Hey Ron. Hey Harry.” Hermione said, cheerfully as they walked over to her. “Ron, is something wrong?”
“Nothing. Just got my heart ripped out, is all.” He growled through clenched teeth. “I’m going to bed. Night.” He stalked up to his room, and threw himself into bed, not bothering to change clothes.
“What’s up with him?” Hermione asked, watching Ron go up to his room.
“That would be my fault.” Jacks sighed, resting her hands in her lap. “I got a visitor today and he wasn’t expecting to see me and my visitor; together.”
“I see.” Hermione nodded.
“Am I not getting this because I’m not a girl?” Harry asked.
“I’m afraid so Mr. Potter.” Jacks laughed.

Fin.
Questions? PM me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WeirdPerson

WeirdPerson

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter One Shot: Jackson and Krum   Harry Potter One Shot: Jackson and Krum Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:18 am

This is a one time deal. I doubt I will be continueing this. Unless y'all want me to go on about how they met. That's cool too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter One Shot: Jackson and Krum   Harry Potter One Shot: Jackson and Krum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter One Shot: Jackson and Krum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Critics' Corner :: Original Work :: Short Stories-
Jump to: