Critics' Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Critics' Corner

A review site like no other

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joy&RaptorsUnrestrain
Administrator
Joy&RaptorsUnrestrain

Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Hey! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:03 am

My name is Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!, though I don't think all of it shows. I enjoy writing stories, mostly of my own work (or comic book-based ones), as well as poetry and a number of RPGs. Fandoms include Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, X-men, Runaways, Gen13, Noble Causes, Dynamo 5ive, Chronicles of Narnia, and Avatar: The Last Airbender, as well as a number of manga. I just graduated from college and am currently working as a peer writing tutor while I try to decide what to do next. I am good with my hands, and like sculpting things when I'm bored, or making long lists, or occasionally drawing on my face.
Back to top Go down
Matkin22
Administrator

Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Hey! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:49 pm

Great to see you here! As you can probably tell, we aren't very large at the moment. Truth of the fact is that we haven't actually officially opened yet; which I think makes it doubly impressive that you found us! Once Ari and I have finished up a couple of little things we'll start advertising, and hopefully we'll get more people involved to review your works.

Actually, I have to ask: how did you manage to find us?

Last edited by on Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://criticscorner.forumotion.com
Joy&RaptorsUnrestrain
Administrator
Joy&RaptorsUnrestrain

Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Hey! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm

Oh, I have psychic powers that let me find things online. It is really handy. One of the few benefits of regularly sticking one's finger in an electric socket.

Ok, ok, I will stop being facetious. I was invited by Ari. We know each other through a mutual friend, and we argue with each other and discuss ideas a lot. She really wanted me to check this site out, and it has been awhile since I was able to post everything I wanted without worrying about it getting cut off by size limitations. I usually post RPGs on the-n.com message boards, and a friend (or a friend of a friend, we haven't quite agreed) of Ari's introduced him or herself to me there. Anyway, hope to hear from you about the stuff I have already posted.
Back to top Go down
WeirdPerson

WeirdPerson

Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Hey! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:26 pm

OMG! I know who you are! At first I was like "Who's the chick with the Bat?" lol Glad to see a friendly face or er.... whatever yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Hey! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Critics' Corner :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: